Although you can organise a group function at any time, Ace High Eatery and Bar is also available to be booked out for private functions. Licensed for 150 people, we can cater for just about any of your function needs.
Rather than charging a fee for venue hire, we ask that there is a minimum spend that can be made up of food, drinks or a combination. Minimum spends are listed below
- Sunday – Thursday nights (5:30pm to 10pm): $2,000
- Friday & Saturday night (5:30pm to 10pm): $3,000
- Wednesday & Thursday lunch (12pm to 3pm): $1,250
- Friday - Sunday lunch (12pm to 3pm): $1,500
Some examples for the minimum spend could include:
Example 1: Sunday night function for 40 people | 40 people @ food option 2 ($28pp) = $1,120 + $800 bar tab (=$2,000 minimum)
Example 2: Friday night function for 50 people | 50 people @ food option 3 ($25pp) = $1,250 + $1,750 bar tab (=$3,000 minimum)
Function Extras (no charge)
In addition, the following extras are provided free of charge.
- Open Dart Board (unlimited games)
- Extended opening hours – 10pm close
- Gift/Cake Table
- Use of our speaker system for your own music
- Early entry to the venue for decorating
- Bar will be stocked with tap and bottled beers and ciders, RTDs, house wines and spirits
Optional Extras (additional charge)
Optional extras are also available at an additional charge.
- Extended opening hours – open until 11pm: $200
- Add cocktails for purchase to your bar tab: $100
- Kids meals can be purchased at the menu price
- Urn with tea and coffee: $100
- Additional money can be put on the bar tab on the night
Deposits and Payments
- 20% holding deposit required to secure the function date
- Additional 30% required 2 weeks prior to function
- The balance (remaining 50%) required 3 days prior with confirmation of final details (final numbers, menu selections, additional requirements, etc.)
- Cash, EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard
- Additional $200 deposit may be required – refunded the following day less any charges for damages
Prices are accurate as at March, 2018 and are subject to change.
Additional Terms and Conditions apply.